Fall 2010 Finals Stress Relief Night
Its back... Bring stuff to shoot and take out your stress. This Monday (December, 13th 2010)
Don't have a rifle? No problem, just borrow one of ours and relieve your stress.
It is open to the public, so bring your friends and their friends!! The cost for non-members is $5. This includes Rifle Usage, 50 rounds of ammunition, Safety Training and more!
Don't have any schoolwork? Well... Thats just weird, but thats not a problem either. There will be pleanty of homework waiting for your destruction.
Some acceptable items to bring down and shoot are:
- Exams, Quizzes, lab manuals and textbooks the book store won't buy back.
- Keyboards, Mice, Hockey Sticks
- Anything that isn't restricted on the Unacceptable items list
Unacceptable items are:
- Items that "explode", "implode" or cause a rip in the space-time continuum
- Items that are made of glass
- Items that are radioactive, or bio-hazards
- Items that would make a large mess
- The Range Officer and/or MTUCRT Coach/President have the final say on what can and cannot be shot at.
If you would like to use your own rifle to shoot stuff with, you may as long as it meets the SDC range requirements. ".22LR Rim Fire and .177 Air Rifle ONLY", and it must be transported to the range in a case.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org