Spring 2016 Finals Stress Relief Night
Its back... Bring stuff to shoot and take out your stress. This Monday (April 25th, 2016) from 6-10pm.
This event is open to the public, so bring your friends and their friends!! The cost for non-members is $7. This includes Rifle Usage, 50 rounds of ammunition, Safety Training and more!
Non-students must purchase an SDC Range pass from the SDC Ticket Office
Some acceptable items to bring down and shoot are:
- Exams, Quizzes, lab manuals and textbooks the book store won't buy back.
- Keyboards, Mice, Hockey Sticks
- Anything that isn't restricted on the Unacceptable items list
An incomplete list of unacceptable items are:
- Items that "explode", "implode" or cause a rip in the space-time continuum
- Items that are made of glass
- Items that are radioactive, or bio-hazardious
- Items that would potentially cause a ricochet or any other safety issue
- Human looking or shaped targets
- Items that would make a large mess
As usual the Range Officer, Coach, and MTUCRT executive board have the final say on what is and is not acceptable for targeting.
Not sure if your item will be acceptable? Find out ahead of time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't have anything to bring down? We will have non-traditional targets for you to shoot!
Due to the popularity of this event, the range can get quite packed. Because of this we kindly request that you keep your own rifle at home and use one ours.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com